CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
HERON MEAD EQUESTRIAN CENTER
15 School Lane
Robesonia, PA 19551
Copyright © 2019
All rights reserved.
Heron Mead Equestrian Center at Heron Mead Farm, Inc.
SUMMER CAMPS (5-18 yr. olds)
- Heron Mead Equestrian Center has WEEK-LONG DAY CAMPS for all levels of riders that prioritize SAFETY, FUN, and EDUCATION!
- ALL CAMPERS receive daily excellent riding instruction on correct position and technique in private or small group (only 2-4 riders!) lessons.
- Beginner/Intermediate "HORSE & PONY CAMPS" are MON-FRI
from 9AM-3PM and campers ride in 1 lesson daily and work on improving
steering and speed control at the walk and trot.
- Intermediate/Advanced "PONY CLUB & SHOW CAMPS" are MON-THU
from 8AM-4PM and campers ride in 2 lessons daily and, based on their skill level,
work on cantering, jumping, and riding out of the ring in fields and on trails.
- ALL CAMPERS attend HORSE CARE WORKSHOPS in a variety of topics appropriate for their age and experience. In between lessons and workshops, campers play games, eat lunch (campers pack lunches), and make crafts.
2019 SUMMER CAMPS ~ DATES & PRICES
Intermediate/Advanced "Pony Club & Show Camp I" 6/17 ~ 6/20
Beginner/Intermediate "Horse & Pony Camp I" 6/24 ~ 6/28
Intermediate/Advanced "Pony Club & Show Camp II" 8/5 ~ 8/8
Beginner/Intermediate "Horse & Pony Camp II" 8/12 ~ 8/16
ALL SUMMER CAMPS $375
Super "Early-Bird" $50 DISCOUNT if paid by 3/15/19! $325
"Early-Bird" Price $25 DISCOUNT if paid by 4/15/19! $350
ONE-DAY CAMPS (3-16 yr. olds)
- Heron Mead Equestrian Center has one-day camps for all levels of riders that prioritize SAFETY, FUN, and EDUCATION!
- One-day campers get a riding lesson (private or group) and horse care workshops appropriate to their age and ability along with games & crafts.
2019 ONE-DAY CAMPS ~ DATES & PRICES
Spring, Summer, & Fall Camps (9am-2pm) Dates: TBA
Holiday Camps (10am-3pm) Dates: TBA
ALL ONE-DAY CAMP PRICES
$75 (for 1 day) ~ $140 (for 2 days) ~ $195 (for 3 days)
We have twins who attended a summer camp at Heron Mead for the 2nd year in a row and the smiles never left their faces from the time we dropped them off until pick-up. Heron Mead not only teaches children how to ride horses, but it provides a strong knowledge of horses, horse care, and horse etiquette. Kari and Savannah are fabulous and all of the helpers (camp counselors) really care about the kids. We look forward to more camp time at Heron Mead!
~Alexis & David M.